MoonCake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THREAD FORMATS

Go down

THREAD FORMATS Empty THREAD FORMATS

Post  Mica Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:05 pm

THREAD FORMATS SqKrcLe

"Ugh!

Oh. My. Galoshes. Seriously, they are covered in mud—I must have stepped in some while I was wandering around in the
dark, and this is just one of the worst days EVER!

Ugh, SHOES ASIDE, thank the GODS Daddy installed that security system on the shop when we opened up. Thankfully it runs on
batteries, and it has been going off at all hours of the day! Every time I go outside with my tire iron, I see these creepy people
running off with masks on their heads. Like, what the hell do they think they’re wearing?!

(INSERT AGENT PIC HERE)

I’ve tried contacting Daddy to get the authorities out here, but the outage seems to be Voltra-wide, and I can’t get a signal out to him!
But these no-good fashion disasters have got to stop in the meantime. I am seriously tired of that alarm going off and need some proper rest.
Seriously, all this dark and I can’t get an ounce of shuteye.

So, can you lovelies help me out with arresting these fools? Daddy and I will be sure to reward you handsomely when all is said and done.
We’ll round them up and keep them in the cellar of the shop until the actual help gets out to us. I’m going to work on tailoring some proper
clothes for them in the meantime …
"

Mica
Mica
Admin

https://mooncakems.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

THREAD FORMATS Empty Re: THREAD FORMATS

Post  Mica Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:41 pm

G
Deadline: November 26, 2017.

This is a "QUOTE THE THING" with the topic of
Hooligans messing with Velvet's store!

Velvet’s security system (battery operated!) is so advance you will know when a hooligan is approaching before Velvet posts. Prepare to QUOTE THAT CREEP!

The first user to quote the creep that Velvet sees will be awarded three points.

Each user that helps out (or also quotes the creep) after the creep has been initially arrested will be awarded one point.

P

250 :ohm: + Full set of event items!
1st Place

250 :ohm:
2nd Place

125 :ohm:
3rd Place

Leaderboard:

Mica
Mica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mica Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:46 pm

[align=center]THREAD FORMATS Nkth7V5

"Do you remember the blackout, my friend? Back then, we could not fathom the evil that emerged. I had read about such
events transpiring, but it was all fantasy! Literature that I and Leo would dabble in, clinging to every word with excited
anticipation of the conclusion! That night, however, we came face to face with a terrifying truth of this magnificent world.
I realized then, in the coalescing shadows, that the Voltra we all knew so fondly may have been but a mere reflection.
The following is an account from that time period written by my own hand to ensure the events are not forgotten.
"

SUMMARY

In the darkened city of Voltra, an influential figure has been murdered, and council members have gone missing.
Strange things are happening during the Blackout, and Vontell has taken it upon himself to unravel the details!
Join the writer and his animal companion, Leo, on their hunt for clues, and uncover the beginnings of a much greater plot...
if you can.

[imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/l0IKyUs.png[/imgleft]MECHANICS

If you've ever played a visual novel or choose your own adventure game, this experience will be similar to that.
If not, don't fret! Vontell will post where he currently is and your job is to tell him what to do next. Whichever
posted option is most popular within 24 hours of Vontell's last action will be selected and his route secured.
The community will then witness the results of that choice in his next post, and the cycle repeats until the end.

There will be a reward for leading Vontell through this night of curiosities,
but its intensity will differ greatly based on how well the community succeeds.

[/align]
Mica
Mica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mica Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:17 am

[align=center]THREAD FORMATS PfEb0RY

With the electricity still out and no remedy in sight, Volties have become restless.  
The city council and shopkeeper NPCs banded in the early morning hours a few days ago to put their
brains together on a way to make the best of the situation.  Their final decision?  What better way to
calm the minds of the people than making a bad thing something great?  An event!  While our resources
are limited, there are certainly ways to make this trying time fun for the masses.  

So, instead of surviving, take a load off and remember to continue LIVING!

▲▲ ▲▲

Welcome to the Alpha 2.0 Event! To celebrate Voltra’s re-opening to our former users,
we have planned a little event to promote some camaraderie in these dark times!  Since we are all in
the middle of surviving without electricity, what better way than to pass the time with fellow Volties
by participating in contests, chatting, and snatching up some limited items?  

Let’s make the best of this very dark situation!

▲▲ ▲▲

[/align]

POST TWO:

[align=center]FREQUENTLY

How long is the Alpha 2.0 Event?
The event will run from February 10 until February 24, and event items will be available in our
event shop through March to allow appropriate time to buy any number of items you may want.

Where can I get the event items?
Event items can be purchased through our event shop, Joyful Jamboree.  Pay Virgil a visit
(and try to get him to be nice for once!) for all event items available through the event.

Is there event currency?
As this is a mini event, there is no special event currency.  All event items can be purchased  with Volts :volt:.

How many contests can I participate in?
You can participate in any and all of the contests being run for this event. Some contests
allow several attempts--be sure you read the contest threads fully so you know the rules!
[/align]
Mica
Mica
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down